Part 1: Compliance with the Global Data Privacy Rule (GDPR) and Privacy Shield
THIS MEETING WILL BE HELD VIA WEBEX. YOU WILL RECEIVE AN INVITE WITH CONFIRMATION DETAILS ONCE YOU COMPLETE THE FORM.
The Global Data Privacy Rule (GDPR) is compelling every organization to consider how it will respond to today's security and compliance challenges. This may require significant changes to how your business gathers, uses and governs data.
In this session, MRO’s privacy experts will cover the following objectives:
- Review the GDPR and its implications on organizations
- Define what constitutes personal data
- Discuss the penalties for non-compliance
- Learn how to leverage GDPR compliance measures for competitive advantage
- Understand the concept of “privacy shield”
- Understand impact to research/de-identification
This webinar is pre-approved by AHIMA for one (1) CEU in the privacy and security domain.
Fill out the form to register and contact Becky McLaughlin, Director of Marketing for MRO, with questions:
firstname.lastname@example.org or (610) 994-7500 ext. 353.