Cybersecurity: Protecting your Healthcare Enterprise
Although cyber attackers constantly create new versions of malicious software and search for new vulnerabilities to exploit, healthcare organizations must continue to be vigilant in their efforts to combat cyber extortion.
In this session, MRO’s privacy and security experts cover the following objectives:
- Review how to ensure identity and access management; accounts are authenticated prior to granting access to your organization’s data
- Define threat protection; detecting suspicious behavior and malicious activities, then responding to breaches quickly
- Strategize information protection; flexible data classification methods based on cybersecurity needs
- Learn how to understand your security posture across your organization with built-in tools based on your organization’s risk register
- Discuss examples of activities organizations should consider to reduce the chances of being a victim of cyber extortion
This webinar was pre-approved by AHIMA for one (1) CEU in the privacy and security domain.
Fill out the form to request our playback recording.