Part 3: Cybersecurity: Protecting your Healthcare Enterprise
THIS MEETING WILL BE HELD VIA WEBEX. YOU WILL RECEIVE AN INVITE WITH CONFIRMATION DETAILS ONCE YOU COMPLETE THE FORM.
Healthcare regulatory updates and government guidance are continuously evolving and can be hard to interpret and understand. The implementation and management of those changing guidelines is vital for meeting compliance in any organization. This session reviews the regulatory updates and guidance that must be implemented for optimal outcomes.
Although cyber attackers constantly create new versions of malicious software and search for new vulnerabilities to exploit, healthcare organizations must continue to be vigilant in their efforts to combat cyber extortion.
In this session, MRO’s privacy experts will cover the following objectives:
- Review how to ensure identity and access management; accounts are authenticated prior to granting access to your organization’s data
- Define threat protection; detecting suspicious behavior and malicious activities, then responding to breaches quickly
- Strategize information protection; flexible data classification methods based on cybersecurity needs
- Learn how to understand your security posture across your organization with built-in tools based on your organization’s risk register
- Discuss examples of activities organizations should consider to reduce the chances of being a victim of cyber extortion
This webinar is pre-approved by AHIMA for one (1) CEU in the privacy and security domain.
Fill out the form to register and contact Shane Johns, Marketing Coordinator for MRO, with questions:
firstname.lastname@example.org or (610) 994-7500 ext. 487.