COMPLIANCE WITH THE GLOBAL DATA PRIVACY RULE (GDPR) AND PRIVACY SHIELD
Originally held: Thursday, March 22, 2018 | 2:00 PM EST
The Global Data Privacy Rule (GDPR) is compelling every organization to consider how it will respond to today's security and compliance challenges. This may require significant changes to how your business gathers, uses and governs data.
In this session, MRO’s privacy experts cover the following objectives:
- Review the GDPR and its implications on organizations
- Define what constitutes personal data
- Discuss the penalties for non-compliance
- Learn how to leverage GDPR compliance measures for competitive advantage
- Understand the concept of “privacy shield”
- Understand impact to research/de-identification
This webinar was pre-approved by AHIMA for one (1) CEU in the privacy and security domain.
Fill out the form to request our playback recording.