Information Blocking: Looking Ahead
A COPY OF THE SLIDES AND RECORDING WILL BE EMAILED
The fourth and final session of the Information Blocking webinar series, will be a roundtable panel discussion from all the previous presenters. This session will briefly summarize what attendees learned during the first three sessions, as well as discuss what comes next. Attendees will learn practical enforcement mechanisms, OIG timing and enforcements, and possible penalties. The expert panel will also provide answers to the most frequently asked questions from the entire series.
The panel will consist of the following industry experts:
- Lauren Riplinger, J.D., Vice President of Policy and Government Affairs (AHIMA)
- Jeff Smith, Vice President of Public Policy (AHIMA)
- Diana Warner, MS, RHIA, CHPS, CPHI, FAHIMA, Director of Client Relations and Account Management (MRO)
- Angela Rose, MHA, RHIA, CHPS, FAHIMA, Vice President of Implementation Services (MRO)
- Rita Bowen, MA, RHIA, CHPS, CHPC, SSGB, Vice President of Privacy, Compliance and HIM Policy (MRO)
This webinar is pre-approved by AHIMA for one (1) CEU under the Health Law and Compliance domain.