MRO'S 2021 WEBINARS
MRO’s 2021 webinars focus on best practices related to industry trends and challenges, leadership development and regulatory changes that affect the secure and compliant exchange of PHI. The sessions address the needs of Health Information Management (HIM), privacy, compliance, business office, risk management, security and other healthcare professionals seeking up-to-date information. Don’t miss the opportunity to learn from seasoned industry experts while earning free CEUs for your attendance!
- Stay tuned for information regarding our upcoming 2022 webinar sessions.
Available for Playback:
- Collaborating for Efficiency: Proven Methods to Improve Workflow, Reduce Costs and Mitigate Risk in the Revenue Cycle – 1/20/21
- Patient Access: Road to Compliance – 2/24/21
- HIPAA Gets a Facelift - Are There Still Wrinkles? – 3/17/21
- Telehealth: Beyond the Pandemic – 4/21/21
- Safeguarding PHI: How the Right Certifications Will Keep You Protected – 5/26/21
- Interoperability and the CURES Act: Practical Applications for an Evolving Landscape – 6/15/21
- Interoperability: The Amendment Process Within an Electronic Health Record – 7/21/21
- Enterprise-Wide Disclosure Management: An ROI Outsourcing Journey – 8/18/21
- Audit Surge: Managing the Deluge of Payer Integrity Audits – 9/15/21
- Patience Access: Continuing the Compliance Path – 10/20/21
- Experts' Guide: 2022 Technology, Privacy and Security – 12/15/21
Contact Shane Johns, Senior Marketing Specialist for MRO, with questions: email@example.com or (610) 994-7500 ext. 1487.